Thursday, May 08, 2003

The Kids had a program tonight. I thought they all did really well (except I could barely see Melissa.) Melissa was an army ant, Johnny was a green beatle of some sort and Stephen was a bee. I (like a fool) shut the flash off on my camera...Consequently I couldn't take a clear picture to save my life...

I did get a good picture of the back of some dudes head...

I actually got recognised for doing a good job today at work.

it was a beautiful day today. Warm and sunny. I cant smell the spring air tho cause my nose is all stuffy.

Anyway Im gonna publish this crap to blog (o fun!) and go watch TV with my GF (she seems to enjoy it). She is currently watching some show about a lake gone poisonous...SOUNDS COOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home