Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Tribune Democrat

This is the newpaper for Johnstown PA. The place is sadly depressed...
I was looking at 4 bedroom homes there and they were price range of 5k to about 50 k. you could get a 4 bedroom, 2 bath, with an inground pool for about 28 k. Cant wait to get there for vacation though I was checking out my old haunts from when I was 13 and under...Should be a blast.

sweet deal if your collecting gov'ment checks...However I am not. :^(


In other news, 2/3rds of the psg helpdesk was mean to me for absolutely no reason today. I dont really understand it. Why do people make spiteful comments for no reason? Just to make themselves feel better because they have personal problems and they have no other way to recieve self gratification other than to make derogatory and hurtful comments to others? I guess so. The other 1/3 of the psg helpdesk agrees with me so I guess I cannot be wrong.

May they rot in hell. That makes me feel better. Although I suppose I shouldn't revel in others lack of points on The Big Guy's scorecard. I should be praying that they are taught a lesson to change their wicked ways. In retrospect I think I will pray for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home