Monday, March 01, 2004

Ok...Just to start lemme say that I dont usually watch let alone talk about TV shows. I sit at my computer and kinda half watch whatever my GF has on at the time.

Well tonight she watched: The Average Joe 2:Regular guy gets screwed over in Hawaii

I wanna continue by saying that anyone who appears on a reality TV show is a complete moron, willing to be humiliated and exploited on national telivision, whether its Trading Spaces, Fear Factor, The Real World, American Idol, any of those "dating shows" or Marry a Whatever or whatever. I dont know why this isn't a well accepted thought.

So anyway fast fwd through the first like 10 years of the show that Ive sat through every monday- ahem yeah while using my computer- and its down to 2 guys:

1. The Average Joe Bracket Winner
2. The Underware Model Bracket Winner

So Im half watching the last show and blah blah blah,yadda yadda yadda, both guys profess their love. They both go on dates in their hometowns...Blah Blah...And the average guy is totally "outperfoming" the underware model, Hes always saying the right things, he frenched the chick in the middle of wriggley field and was obviously 100% completely devoted to her and completely anamored. Meanwhile the underware model is like "yeah ok sure" while fumbling through his date.

So of course the chick picks the underware model. Im not surprised, its no secret that prom queens date jocks. I dont know why it bothers me to see it on national TV. Afterall I went to high school (at least I was supposed to goto high school.)

But its what happened after she picked the guy that cracked me up.

So underware model and beauty chick go on their little dream vacation thing. Where she decides to tell him the DARK, HIDDEN, TRUTH about her past.

She dated Fabio.

OMG the guy flips. Their relationship is over. Hes walking.

I had to just die laughing at the chick for putting herself in such a perdicament. What an bafoon. I mean when something as huge as having dated fabio is in your past you gotta pick a man who will stand by you.

;^)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home