Friday, April 02, 2004

Well tonight I leave for the GF's mom's house. Saturday is her 50th birthday so we are spending the weekend in New Ulm.(which I believe is a more metropolitan city than Brainerd.)

The downside is its also my 28th birthday on sunday. So I wont be home with all my gadgetry to play with on my birthday. There should be lots and lots of pictures taken tho, so I should be able to post alittle somethin somethin. GF's whole family will be there and a bunch of them I not fond of. Take the good with the bad I suppose.
Hope I get good stuff for presents.


GF's birthday is the 21st of the month too so I need to start thinking about what to buy her. She (of course) has givin me no indication of anything she wants.

Im accepting recomendations in the comments box if you guys have any idear of what would be good to get her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home