Friday, July 23, 2004

Well I got all the system of a down albums from my boss. I think my favorite song ieaiaio. The ants made the move and the only cave-in I saw was in "the warming chamber" which is about 2 cm down so anybody caught in there should have been able to dig out.

In other news the company switched to plantronic headsets, which sux. They have lower sound quality so everyone with a GN netcom one thatI change out for brokenness just starts complaining to me.

heres the non verbatim response I give them:

"LOOK THERE'S NOTHING I CAN DO, THIS IS ALL I HAVE TO REPLACE YOUR GODDAMN BROKEN HEADSET! IF YOU DON'T FUCKING LIKE IT TAKE IT UP WITH YOUR MANAGEMENT AND MAYBE PURCHASING WILL GROW A BRAIN AND BUY SOME DECENT EQUIPMENT FOR A CHANGE!"



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home