Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Kudos to the NA group. I have been extremely impressed that problems keep dropping like dominoes!

Hooray!

Hooray!

Hooray!

Unfortunately there are still a few bugs that need worked out. but I am confident everthing will be working AOK by the end of tomorrow. :^)


in other news the escaped mealworms I fed to the ants about a month ago seem to have developed into medium sized beetles. I hope the ants eat them in this life stage.

Heh. If not I guess there will be more mealworms availible.

I really need to decide on if the ants are hibernating. I suppose it would lower rates(I dont think the ants will breed in the winter,regardless) but if I move again or if those beetles cave something in then death rates will go through the roof. The ants can cope with a disaster alot better if they are awake...

What to do what to do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home