Wednesday, November 10, 2004

How do these people find me? I have no idea what this guy is talking about but I dont think english is his primary language.

noah2_far: salam
noah2_far: -kissy face YIM emoticon-
BUZZ!!!
noah2_far: -Drooling emoticon-
noah2_far: where are you?
noah2_far: -clapping emoticon-
noah2_far: ??? ?? ??? ??? ???? ??? ???????
noah2_far: -a bunch of letters in what looks like arabic to me-
You have been invited to view noah2_far's webcam.
Accept (Alt+Shift+A) - Decline (Alt+Shift+D)

canopenner1: Hello?
canopenner1: I was at lunch?
canopenner1: who are you?
canopenner1: If I might ask
noah2_far: -arabic letters again-
noah2_far: eh che ajab?
noah2_far: can I visit you?
canopenner1: erm...
canopenner1: sure stop by
canopenner1: LOL
canopenner1: :D
noah2_far: :D
noah2_far: :D
noah2_far: :D:D
canopenner1: ok then
noah2_far: can you see me?
canopenner1: how so? I cant view cams through the company firewall
noah2_far: aloo mishnavi?
canopenner1: um...no hablo?
canopenner1: aloo mishnavi?
canopenner1: Im not following
noah2_far: no/
noah2_far: not me ether
canopenner1: um...ok
noah2_far: & I cant connect by msn too??
canopenner1: hey my msn isnt working either
noah2_far: ok the server is fail maye be?
canopenner1: always a possiblity..But yeah I think msn croaked.
noah2_far: ok we can see next night ..
canopenner1: I wont be able to use view webcams unless I log in at home...however I wonder why you would like to cam?
You have been invited to view noah2_far's webcam.
Accept (Alt+Shift+A) - Decline (Alt+Shift+D)

noah2_far: I'm giong take ashower to sleep.....
noah2_far: -waiving hand emoticon-

??? anyone have any insight?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home