Wednesday, December 22, 2004

How to find pictures your favorite bloggers arent willing to post.

There was some interest in this exceedingly easy method for "hacking" picturers, so I decided to outline it. Proceedure style.

1. Find some pictures said blogger DID post.

2. Right click them.

3. Properties.

4. Copy the address line minus the ending file name.

5. Insert that into your browser.

6. If the blogger(user) doesnt have an index.html file at the root of their data directory you can browse their "hidden" files all day.

I recently did this to Bunny McIntosh's blog With some interesting results.

But I only did it because she was complaining she was over her bandwidth limit for the day. Which was a big hint to me that she had such an unsecured data directory.

Sorry Bunny. (I think that chick prolly hates me)

So SeaSnail thats how I did it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home