Friday, December 03, 2004

Me:This isn't the guy who's supposed to be on a 50 dollar bill. It should be the other guy...What's his name? Lee..Robert E..
Stephen(13):Yeah, Robert E. Lee.
Me[Ironically enough]:Not Grant he's a loser.
Stephen:Nah, not Lee, he just got lucky for awhile eventually we beat him down.
Me:Huh? We??? The Confederacy is us too!
Stephen:I guess your right. They were never actually aloud to secede from the Union.
Me:You know...I heard Texas can legally secede.
Stephen:Yeah I know.
Me:They teach you that in school?
Stephen:No I heard that from Devan.
Me:I wonder if its true?
Stephen:I dunno.
Me:I hope not. They would never secede anyway. They are ruling the United States right now.
Stephan:Huh?
Me:George Bush is from is from Texas.
Stephan:Oh.
Me:Remember the Alamo?

LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home