Tuesday, March 15, 2005

I'm stressed out.

I dont like being stressed out.

The more stressed out I become the more my face breaks out into pimples. Then already being stressed out I stress out about my complexion. Then...I start picking at my face! ARG! Its frustrating. I cant stop though...It starts feeling as if my zits are starting to flake away into flakey dead-skin-ness, and that flakeyness must be removed. MUST BE.

Pick Pick Pick.

Hopefully after the wedding everything will return to normal.

Until then you can get more info on dermatillomania or neurotic excoriation

Here.

Or at a million other places on the internet.

Glad I could give you all that little insight into my spiralling insanity. But hey...

Nobody's Perfect

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home