Thursday, October 27, 2005

ARG! My wife pisses me off so bad sometimes.

Especially when she has the PMS.

I got home from work last night, and she was just plain ole' bitchy, So I said, "You want me to make dinner, crabby?"

she replied, "Oh yeah, THATS GONNA HELP."

So then I got crabby, "I CAN GET CRABBY TOO IF THAT WILL HELP! Oh wait I just did."

Then I stormed upstairs for about a half hour. Then when she comes back upstairs I apologize for getting crabby. But does she apologize?

No. She just says "I have PMS."

Well no crap. I hadnt noticed. Maybe we could all take responsibility for our actions instead of blaming our biological and sociological scapegoats*. After all, Im completely insane, but I dont use it as an excuse for my behavior.

Maybe I should.

"Sorry, Im crazy as a result of my bad childhood. Not my fault I got mad at you."

I could do that...But it would be bullshit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home