Thursday, March 30, 2006

I hate delving into my subconscious. Ugh, what a nightmare. Ive been trying to get a better handle on my temper lately, and let me tell you.

Sure, I had a bad childhood. I guess I have repressed childhood anger at my parents.

Ill be the first to admit, Im not too fond of my parents, they are some pretty screwed up people. I dont talk to them anymore. Its been about 3 years for Mom (Ever since she had to have alot of her intestine removed and then kept right on drinking 24 beers a day after that, Im tired of her drinking, so I dont deal with her anymore), and about....17 years for Dad (he tried to call me and talk about the weather about 10 years ago...I kinda blew him off. Guess I hold a handful of dead pets, moms broken bones, that time he kicked her down the stairs, and my own beatings against him).

But the point is...Im not really mad about this stuff...Its all so far back, what can be done now? Do I need to have a crying, screaming fit about it everyday for the rest of my life to not have these anger episodes?

Im not buying it.

Im sorry world Im screwed up I guess. Cant put my finger on what Im so mad about and so I can never come to terms with it.

Or something like that. Ill let you know how the situation developes. But so far, all the anger management stuff Ive read just leads me back to the same place.

What am I so angry about? Beats the crap out of me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home