Monday, March 13, 2006

Well, I was going to blog about this awesome turkey and stuffin' dinner I made last night. About how good and yummy it was, about how I barded it, and what that means(Its laying in fat, I made a butter spice rub that I slathered all over it).And how it made me fall asleep so early last night.

But...

This girl at work, who I actually this is younger than me...Died. She passed over the weekend. Husband found her in their living room. :^( poor guy. I saw that chick just recently and she looked as healthy as ever. I dont understand it. It really brings you back to your mortality when someone you know goes-so unexpectedly.

There but for the grace of God go I. Remember, it can always happen at any point in time. Pffft kaput.

Im making this handy list:

1. Make sure your family knows there is a do not resescitate order on you.
2. Make sure all those you love know you love them
3. Have life insurance.
4. Make sure family knows what you want done with remains.
5. Only buy one dungeons and dragons online monthlong subscription at a time.

Its sad that everything we think we are is tied to this mortal frame. Without it, well...You know what happens without it. Dont you? I think we can all agree that you dont interface with this world anyway, no matter what we all think comes next.

Ill be praying for that girls family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home