Monday, July 31, 2006

Yesterday, I think something gave, The world spun for a minute and when I regained my senses everything seemed...Well unreal. The material became less material. I could almost see whatever was behind the horizon. All my relationships with people seemed a little less important and my responsibilities seemed less crushing. For a second I thought I must have died. But now it just seems like my third eye was just pried open.

On the upside it makes me think that I have no reason to be angry anymore, maybe a little scared, maybe a little disoriented but not angry, and after all thats what I been praying for.

And so Im thinking of things in new and different ways its all very enlightening and just a little uncomfortable. But I find it kinda exciting, like Im starting the first day of the rest of my life or something. I know that sounds cheesy but that how it feels.

I guess this all sounds slightly crazy. If you think so then I must have had a stroke. :^)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home