Thursday, August 31, 2006

I was up too late last nite...

Playing Sid Meyer's Pirates.

I dont know if any of you ever had a C-64 but I used to have that game for that, back in like 1685

err I mean 1985...Its easy to be confused. But anyway, the game is practicly the same except there is now a dance sequence when you date the marqui's daughter. Also alittele better interface and ALOT better graphics than the old game (I guess that goes without saying). But I had tons of fun doing so and didnt want to git to sleep.

:^)

In other news tonight is our 15 year olds first 9th grade football game, vs Saint Cloud Tech. (Dont ask me why their 9th grade team has "tech" at the end I dont know.)

Then after that one of my friends is moving and I guess the biggest vehicle he could find was my van, so Ill be giving him a hand with that at about 8 or 9.

Also I owe another of my friends 41 bucks for this lutheran food coop thing Im involved in (Not that im lutheran but I do need cheap groceries), Im gonna pay him at lunch.


Busy busy day. I didnt even mention everything Im supposed to do at work today.

And I also want to mention that Im starting to agree that prayer is more effective when kneeling. I used to not think that but lately Ive been running some "Tests" and it seems to be helpful.

I hope y'all have a great day. I am trying to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home