Friday, September 29, 2006

I am feeling MUCHO BETTER today. :^) I slept alot of yesterday away and while I still have some stuffyness and Im alittle horse, I feel almost back to normal.

Score.

In other news I ate a bunch of Cucumber and Jalepeno Boneless Porkchop Sandwiches yesterday. They are my new 2nd favorite thing in the whole world (The first? My wife.) I highly recommend you try it...Just skin and slice a cucumber and top a boneless porkchop with that and Jalepenos, slap it in some bread and there you go: HEAVEN (The jalepenos dont have to be fresh, I use jarred)...OOOOOO It is sooo yummy, like a whole new flavor. MMMMM

Also did you know Virgin wants to put hotels in space? Yeah its true, they are already selling tickets for "for fun" space flights....

Check it out here (then come back and comment!) Tell you what, Im not gonna be caught dead up there. Im staying right down here...Hell I dont like flying on conventional aircraft.

Everyone have a good friday and a nice weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home