Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Melissa: Kathryn says Im so poor because all my clothes are hand me downs.
Me: Well, even if we werent poor that would probably still be the case.
Melissa: Kathryn says I didnt dress this poor at the beginning of the school year.
Me: I wasnt aware you completely changed your wardrobe since the beginning of the year?
Melissa: Well I gave all my REAL clothes to Alexa and Jade. All I have now are these hand me downs.
Me: But wouldnt your old clothes be older hand me downs? You should tell Kathryn she should not judge people, she should look in Matt 7. And also rich people are less likely to get into heaven, check Luke 18 and Mark 10. Jesus does not want people to be snobbish and judgemental and greedy. Maybe you can illuminate her of her spiritual transgressions against our Lord and Savior? If things were the way God had intended there would be no rich or poor. Everything would be distributed equally and there would be enough for everyone. BUT since we are imperfect and greedy we have everything messed up. And we should all be ashamed of it. We can strive to be better than that cant we?
Melissa: I dunno, but I need to hurry up and get my MP3 player. Before the bus comes.
Me: Oh yes, you better do that, since youre so poor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home