Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Canopenner: Why do you do this to yourself?!?

Canopenner: Well, I kinda just blundered into it as usual...You know how it goes...Some fool says something I dont agree with and its flame flame flame.

Canopenner: Oh youd like me to think it was a big accident? You knew what you were getting into, you always do...Its never just some fool. Its some convenient target for your rage.

Canopenner: What rage?

Canopenner: your angry right now arent you?

Canopenner: Why should I be angry? Those people are too stupid to even know what is coming out of their mouths.

Canopenner: And you do?

Canopenner: My mouth or theirs?

Canopenner: Lets say theirs...

Canopenner: Sure I do...The stuff they say is like a machine that builds a smaller copy of itself...Which in turn builds a smaller copy of itself...And so on and so on...Nothing for me to be mad about...

Canopenner: Are you really any different than them?

Canopenner: Id like to think I was, yeah...You dont think so?

Canopenner: to God you prolly look the same, like 2 sparrows look the same to you.

Canopenner: Why do you always have to bring God into everything?

Canopenner: Why do you want to exclude Him from everything? Seems to me he has a right...

Canopenner: This is going nowhere. Can we stop now?

Canopenner: sure if thats what you wanna do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home