Monday, August 13, 2007

I feel so bad for my Nan (grandmother) and my mother and aunt. They are very well, as well as could be expected, compared to what I imagine my reaction would be like for my spouse or parent dying.

They are quite insistant that I take some money, I have so far been steadfastly refusing.

There are bouts of tears sometimes. But I have been doing all I can to keep the mood from overwhelming moroseness and great sadness. I miss Pap(grandfather) too but I dont think he would want us moping and crying that he has reached his final destination.

I will be back in MN tomorrow night. I miss my wife and children very much but I cant really rush going back as I am exceeding worried that once no one is here and Nan finds herself in an empty house her greif may be too much to handle.

Friday will be the first day that all of us "out of towners" will be gone so I need to try and remember to give her a call and make sure she is still doing alright with it. I believe she is going back to work on monday and she insists that that is the best thing for her. (She does hospice care for dying patience in a ironic twist of fate, she has for years and years, as long as I can remember.)

And also, IT IS SO FN HOT HERE!!!!!!!

Hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend and also a good day today.

I also very much appriciate all the condolences, well wishes and prayers I have recieved for myself and my family. It helps more than you could all ever know.

Bye now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home