Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Check this except out from

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

I think its funny.

"Concern troll
A concern troll is a pseudonym created by a user whose point of view is opposed to the one that the user's sockpuppet claims to hold. The concern troll posts in web forums devoted to its declared point of view and attempts to sway the group's actions or opinions while claiming to share their goals, but with professed "concerns". The goal is to sow fear, uncertainty and doubt within the group.[8]"

Cracks me up! Maybe I am the troll huh? LOL Oh wait...Im not "attacking" raymi at her blog. (thats important I guess).

Boy this internet drama crap is sure complicated.

And doesnt the word sockpuppet just crack you up? I know it does me.

I might be being sucked into the trolls game right now posting this. But I already posted today so this is just bonus

AND

I already saw this episode of survivorman. But man it is freezing in my bedroom I am shivering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home