Monday, January 28, 2008

I hope everyone had a nice weekend. I sure did.

I did all my water changes and added more ramshorn snails to my 55 gallon tank. I also cleaned out my filter so now it sounds like Im filling a bathtub in my living room. The fish in the 55 gallon appear to be much happier now. Alot more activity, I should do that more often than once a month I guess.

Guppies are doing great too, I can see the colors of the next generation of males, and while Im not happy about having to kill the least colorful ones, by and large they are much more colorful than the last generation. This is progress I guess.

Also, in other news Ive been playing command and conquer 3: tiberium wars (2007), and I tell you as far as real time strategy goes that game has it all, fast paced intense action and alot of video sequences staring Michael Ironsides and that Cameron chick from House (did anyone see the episode where she got all strung out on crank and banged chase? Hawt.).

I cant wait to get home from work and put in a few more hours on it.

Anyway, I gotta go, have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home