Thursday, April 17, 2008

My angelfish is getting better, so far the medications I have been adding to the tank dont seem to be causing any of the other fish problems. I need to keep medicating for at least 8 more days tho. UGH! Thats alot of water changes.

In other news I am very torn up because I keep getting calls about more jobs but I like the one I have now. It might not pay as well as one other one in particular that Im thinking about taking but the people are nice and the workloads are not that heavy and I come to and leave work smiling everyday.

I guess I could have bigger problems.

And I do! My mother in law is coming this weekend and my wife is already trying to give my bedroom away to her!

Not going to happen.

Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home