Sunday, August 03, 2008

Dearest Kelly,

Yes, I got your note.

And I thought it might be nice to clarify some things.

I am not publishing any comments. I have them all saved nice and neat in the pending moderation section. In retrospect most comments on this blog had nothing to do with my posts anyway, so it doesn't matter to me if they are disjointed from the posts they "came from".

Doing things this way has greatly reduced the amount of bullshit mean comments I was getting before(Im sure you are aware of how much those bothered me). YAY ME. Most people who I perceived as being mean have stopped, probably because they were doing it to impress other people or publicly humiliate me(excepting butchie who apparently still wants to sit in the corner and insult me). And this way still allows an avenue for people to contact me or send me well wishes or whatever privately in the comments if they so desire.

And obviously I can answer questions to whoever I see fit.

Like I just did with you! Thanks for asking such a wonderful question!

butchie says I am pussy, but I think I am making the best possible use of the web services being offered me under the given circumstance. So Im happy about that.

I mean, I really had to get creative to find a way to keep from deleting this blog and keep myself from bottling up anger until I explode(not in a good way) right in someones face. Which Im sure youre also aware I hate doing, losing my temper just makes me even more angry. I HATE being angry because it makes me mean. So I will keep trying to avoid it all possible costs.

And this time the cost was public comments.

But I really think it hurts the troll-ish mean a-hole types alot more than it hurts Me. Butchie obviously is super pissed about it. (which I think gives me some private joy I hate to admit)

Hopefully this way I can maintain a demeaner that I dont need to feel bad about.

Thanks again and have a great day! :^)

-Canopenner

PS I thought it might also be fun to see if haloscan will just keep letting me pile up my comments in there forever. And so far it sure seems like it will. If not maybe then I will start deleting comments. But so far that hasnt happened and Im still getting plenty of comments.

tootles,

-C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home