Tuesday, June 02, 2015

first world problems

so as some of you know I get email for other robert schultzs.
yesterday I got one from some credit union in washington that a payment had been paid to their account.
I emailed them back the form letter I send to everybody who emails me erroneously like that.
Dear Person:
Please check your email address as it is incorrect
I do not know you. You must be looking for some other Robert Schultz.
It is a common mistake.
Please check your address and try again
Do not respond to this email.
Thank You
they email me back! ugh
Dear Robert and Ruth,
Thank you for taking the time to e-mail us.
You have reached the bill payment processing department. We can assist you with questions in regard to payments that are scheduled to process, or that have already processed through your bill pay account.
For assistance with your inquiry about sending e-mail notification to the wrong recipient, please contact the member services department directly at 888-628-4010 and inform them of this incident. We apologize for the inconvenience as we have to reply to message.
If you need further bill payment processing assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at 800-823-7555. We are here 24/7 to serve your bill payment needs.
Regards,
Noel R.
June 3, 2015
School Employees Credit Union of Washington Support
so I am like who the hell is ruth? arg! fine! whatever I call the number, thinking what a terrible company this must be when the departments cant even talk to each other or forward my email around. morons.
and why post date your email? dont you even know what day it is?
anyway, when I call the number they say they will forward my email address to the IT department and they will be able to find out who is using my address and fix it. You gotta be kidding me? they couldnt even tell me they knew who was using my address! UGH! how is it possible to be so stupid!?

3 Comments:

Blogger Canopenner said...

whats this commenting like? this blog is so necroed.

11:42 AM  
Blogger mood killer said...

it's all gone downhill.

12:51 PM  
Blogger carrie said...

Lame but it's life. Watch life of brian

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home