Friday, May 09, 2003


OK.

So I leave this craphole and go home. Hoping that maybe I can get less stressed by doing a little shopping with my GF.

HA

Her mother had called this morning and informed her that she and her husband would be spending the night. Oh...And BTW, they were leaving as she hung up.

Didn't these people learn any manners as children? I guess not.

This normally wouldn't be a problem. But my one friend Asa is going to japan in the navy for a couple years and we had planned to have a nice sit down dinner tonight with him. Well when MOM heard that she made a wry face and acted like we should pull our plans we made a week ago because her and her husband were spending the night. SCREW that.

At least it makes my problems with the NA's and the server migration seem smaller. The downside is I get to spend all night with my mother in law (ok im not married but still), and she doesn't exactly have what I would call a pleasant disposition.

f'n gag

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home