Saturday, June 21, 2003

Why are people such jerks? There I am talking to Asa on Imer, minding my own business when some SN I dont even know starts Iming me:

elreydelmundo67:yo
me:hey
elreydelmundo67:F*** you! you F***ing F***er
me:Nice vocabulary
elreydelmundo67:oh yeah? F*** you too
me:are you twelve?
elreydelmundo67:Im your moms age +12
me:in dog years?
elreydelmundo67:F***in F*** you then, your bot is a F***ing piece of S***
me:numbers dont lie, "Bots user count: 22212 users Ranking: #4 Shared Mods: 7736 users - rank #2", that means 7736 botmasters have imported code developed for grltalky
elreydelmundo67:huh?
me:you realize Im just gonna post this and make you look like the low brow moron you really are deep down inside.
elreydelmundo67:F***

-block-

So if anybody wants to give this guy a ring on AIM go right ahead...tell him to maybe sit down and read a book or something.

and then I went back to talking to Asa...who shortly thereafter had to leave...He said he is doing well and he had just taken a high speed/pursuit driving class...He also said he was on a pitifully slow 56K connection. Poor guy...His laptop will get in next week but I dont think he has anything to look forward to in the way of a faster internet connection.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home