Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Due to the prevelence of the Bagle.j virus I was asked to be very available by my management today. As part of that directive I walked to about 350 peoples desks this morning. While chanting my new mantra.

"Be careful for viruses.
Lookout! the viruses are out to get you.
You are our last line of defense against viruses.
The thought of viruses should be formost in your mind!"

I think I got made fun of more than listened to, and a few people ask if they could trade me jobs(inciting my laughter), but all in all I think it was a successful campaign of virus education and the spead of virus paranoia.

So far Ive had 2 people tell me they were infected when they were not. I must be doing something right.

0 infections so far! Ill keep you guys updated on the casualties.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home