Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Oh yeah! I know youve all been waiting to see the bodies of the american contractors the iraqi resistance movement mutilated and drug through the streets.

Be advised this is pretty gross

Im equally impatient to see the military take some sort of action. (Maybe a daisy cutter would teach a fine lesson.)
I heard they were going to do something. But haven't heard what it was they were going to do. I think an overwhelming show of force would be appropriate, but Im sure that most people prolly dont agree with me. AKA my GF. She thinks that "killing innocents to avenge the innocent is just plain wrong". However I think that if we show that the deaths of american NON-SOLDIERS will be answered by citywide eratication then youd have alot less dead american civilians.

Maybe instead we should lock the whole country up in that cuban prison and throw away the key. Hey, it worked for Afghanistan.

Im sure Im going to get flamed in the comments but what the heck. I guess Im a war monger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home