Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Well Im having a crappy day.

1. Getting legacy Cascade applications to work under winxp is practically impossible.
2. Receptionists should not assume that vacated offices are conference rooms especially when there are no fones or computers in said rooms.
3. The world is populated by a bunch of really really stupid people.

I should of known I would have a bad day when I passed the dead beaver carcass on my way to work (And I live in town), This guy musta been something to see in his day, must have been been pretty large cause now hes splattered accross 2 lanes and the only recognisable part of his body is his tail.

Kinda makes that dead squirrel on my street not worth mentioning.

anyway Ill leave you with this fine picture I found on the net today...Man Im jealous of that guy.(more pictures found on the net here, I figured since Im stealing this guys picture/bandwidth I could at least link to him.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home