Wednesday, July 28, 2004

The amusement park was a blast. I rode everything I could. However the three boys(ages 11,12,15) wouldn't ride any of the BIG rides. How disapointing.

At one point I had the 12 year old agreeing to ride excaliber (old wooden rollercoster) with me but he took one look at the initial hill in it and said "WHAT! that thing! No way! Bag this!"

However Melissa (age 8) rode everything she was tall enough to ride except wild thing ("world class" hyper coaster).

I didn't get sunburned. But I have a little chaffey heat-rash going on south of the equator.

All in all A good time.

And just so Chad Jessen knows I had to borrow my mother in laws van to get there and my ride for his wedding fell through so what was I todo (please ignore this line if your name is anything other than Chad Jessen)?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home