Thursday, November 18, 2004

I think Im coming to the conclusion that my job is too stressfull.

I like helping people. I like figuring stuff out. I like seeing all the different people everyday. I like working with computers.

What I dont like is coming home and worrying about work all night...About this or that or the other thing that I need to get done. I dont like the clock stricking 10 everynight and me feeling all achey and nasty from my eyeballs down to my toenails. I dont like having to sit in a hot shower for an hour so that I can relax enough to goto sleep.

And thats they way its been lately.

My boss says to just not get stressed out about it. Im not sure I can do that. I want to help ALL the people ALL the time. I dont want to tell people "I dont have time" or "come back later and maybe I will have time to get to it", I dont think thats fair to them and it stresses me out to tell them that. It makes me unhappy.

Someone once told me that the company should provide the tools I need to do my job.

They are not.

Sigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home