Friday, December 31, 2004

Man, I for one, am so glad its Friday.

I dont really give a crap about new years eve. Other than the fact that there will be...Lets see..19 people coming to my house tonight it should be pretty uneventful.

And the thing that bothers me about those 19 people is, well, my GF invited prolly 10 extra of them. And its not that I dont like the people or that I dont want them there, its just that it would be nice to have the option of of not inviting them rather than being informed that they are coming the night before it happens.

Oh well. I guess thats the price I pay.

If you are looking for a new email address you should try abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijk.com/

I bet you dont get much spam there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home