Thursday, March 17, 2005

So there I was, sitting at work, diligently fixing all manner of computer problems when Im paged overhead...

I call, the receptionist says "I have your soon to be mother in law on the phone."

"Ok" I say, "Put her through."

Well here's where things get crazy. She is in tears-balling her head off. In between the sobbing and the moaning I can make that shes at my front door (which is locked 'cause everyones at work/school.)

She then explains to me how she was on her way to work and...Next thing you know...She's at my front door. She works in the city of New Ulm about 3.5 hours south of me. So my responce was "HUH?!"

But yeah, she doesnt remember any of the trip. She was crying for about an hour after that, I kept telling her she was ok. But I think she was really frightened and confused. I offered what comfort I could with a hug and telling her I understood why she would be upset.

My GF took her to the emergency room. They couldnt find evidence of any brain tumors or strokes. So they labeled it "transient amnesia" which after doing alittle reading I found out effects .005% of the population.

What fun.

Now as promised, IRISH MP3's !!!

3 Songs.

The Drunken Scotsman Song
The Biggest Mixup
Lily the Pink

Here

You'll need winrar to unpack them.

I dont think they are copywrite protected...If they are I dont know by who.

Enjoy. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home