Thursday, April 07, 2005

I started thinking that I could profile my friends insanities.

Yesterday it was John and his obsession with the end of the world.

Today will be Devan Thoe and his belief that EVERYTHING is a Chinese plot to take over the United States...

For Instance:

Chinese restaurants (I tried to tell him the ones here in town are run by Koreans but he just says, "I cant tell a Korean from a Chinamen...What are you talking about?")

Dragon Ball Z(once again I tried to tell him, its not even Chinese. He doesn't buy it)

The Iraq "war"-He thinks that China somehow has tricked GWB into sending forces into the middle east to weaken our national borders for their "secret invasion".

Personally I think hes a paranoid delusional.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home