Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Soon to be wife:What kind of toothpaste have you been usin'?
Me:The strawberry shortcake stuff in the medicine cabinette.
STBW:You should use that stuff I have put away in the top of the cupboard across from the toilet
Me:I have been using the "Aim" actually, thats what my mom used to buy when we were kids.(and how would I know about your secret hidden toothpaste anyway!)
STBW:The stuff im talking about would make your teeth whiter...
Me:I havent even brushed my teeth today, I usually do that right after my shower and since I took the day off the whole schedule is broke down. I dont want to use your sandblaster toothpaste anyway. ALSO I really think Im capable of picking my own toothpaste from the many choices you have provided in the bathroom.

THANKS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home