Monday, June 20, 2005

Sorry for the 5 day haitus. I needed a break from more than just work. Im back now and updates will be coming daily.

In other news Brainerd Public schools suck my wang. My one kid had football camp this week(well he thought he did) and when he got to the football field at 6:30 this morning there was a sign up that they moved it to forestview middleschool (well out of his walking distance) The problem is the camp starts at 7 and I need to be getting other smaller kids ready for school at that time so I cant drop him off. The plan was he would walk (we live about 13 minutes from the high school) but with them pulling the changeroo on him hes screwed. No football camp for him.

And I want my fricken money back Brainerd Public Schools...You will pay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home