Monday, July 18, 2005

Man, Im torn about to what to post about.

On the one(good)hand, I bough my wife a Bird feeder and put it up on its little pole and stuck it in the yard on Friday (On another side of the house than my neighbors kiddy pool which is still collecting water/mosquito larvae.) and over the weekend we had a few birds at it (confirmed spottings of 3 birds).

Then as we descend into less goodness I could talk about my mother in laws back surgery and her call to our house yesterday asking for us to send the 13 year old(and primary babysitter for the littler kids) to her house for 2 weeks to be her manservant(I prefer the term slave). Thusly depriving me of my babysitter and causing numerous scheduling problems between my and my spouses calendars.

To continue into things that are NOT GOOD and pissing me off. I have 39 hours of PTO(let alone 29 hours of vacation) remaining and management tells me today I cant use any of it to take half the day off because a bunch of big wigs are in town visiting from an assortment of eastern offices. Well guess what? I dont give a fucking shit. I dont really see what a bunch of the stockholder's puppets being here has to do with me not being able to leave. Let alone the fact that my PTO time is supposed to be just that. Personal Time Off. Im not even supposed to have to schedule it. But its fine. Dont let me take half the day when I come ask for it (And I could understand if there were production issues about me leaving, if there was stuff I absolutely had to do, or responsibilities of mine to handle. But theres not.).

I told them too. "Thats fine, I just wont be productive". Stick that in your fucking pipe and smoke it. Goddamned Bourgeois, burn in Hell. Next time I'll call in sick. Bastards.

MMMM, I guess Ill just post about all of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home