Thursday, June 30, 2005

I have a problem with my temper. When I hit puberty I started having tendencies toward rage when I get angry/frustrated. The past few years it hasnt been bad at all. No rages. No fits. No going ape.

But lately...

Ive been flying off the handle. Getting mad over nothing. Wanting to smash things/people. Sometimes smashing. Sometimes Primally screaming. Luckily the only casualty so far has been a broken keyboard (ROBERT SMASH PUNY BROKEN KEYBOARD!RAAAAAAAAA!)

I think its a side effect of being over worked and over stressed.

Ive been to see psychologists before. I dont find them very useful unless you want to have your dreams analyzed or your childhood picked apart. I dont need that. I know I had a shitty chilhood that probably turned me into a basketcase in more than one way. And I know what my dreams of being lost in a big old house, or scrambling to hold on to a high rock face are about.

What I need is a good outlet for my anger. Maybe a punching bag or something along those lines...However I have no room for a punching bag so Im looking for some suggestions on what to use to vent my anger...

Input?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home