Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Dude, what is wrong with my neighbors? For those of you who dont know I live in a duplex of which I rent half, it has a VERY small yard in the back that I share with the people in the other side of the duplex.

So what did they do yesterday? Put up one of those 2 foot high kiddie swimming pools...Great. I dont care if they want their little kids out there "swimming" the problem arises when they are too lazy to take the damn thing down. Now I have a mosquito breeding pit back there...To make matters worse they have it encircled by their candy bar/juice box garbage.

I have a screwdriver and I know how to use it to solve this problem. But I feel bad for the children. I shouldnt penalize them because their parents want a public health hazard in the back yard.

Or should I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home