Tuesday, July 19, 2005

You know, I shouldnt get so upset over the things here at work. I need to start thinking of things differently. Normally I get all bent out of shape by the company's inability to manage itself and I get way too frustrated with not being able to save the world and fix everybody's problems. Or the unthinking backlash I get hit by working here.

So from now on Im going to start having a new outlook. Instead of thinking of all the people who use computers here as customers. Im going to start veiwing them as a renewable resource, one that I harvest to pay my bills. I might not be able to fix all their problems. But I can get paid. And that should be satisfying enough. Maybe someday things will get ironed out and run smoothly around here. But Im not going to hope for that anymore(because its unlikely). Honestly those people are not my customers, they are my coworkers at a corporation that has screwed everything up for all of us. And if they cant unbderstand that thats why I cant fix their problems then screw them. Thats what they get for working here, disorganization and inefficiency.

Just like them Im doing the best job I can working for an unorganised, overly thrifty organization(a bad combination for sure).

And also I want to say that anyone who stumbles in here and reads my posts shouldnt take them too seriously...I dont really want all the rich people to burn in Hell. I am not a communist. And I generally like all the people I work with (management included) its just that they are trapped in the same mind bending corporation as I am. I need to try and remember that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home