Thursday, August 18, 2005

Well by the end of the day yesterday I was calmed down enough to not pawn Dustins Gamecube or make him quit his job. He is still totally locked down, and Im still kinda hurt (A feeling I expressed multiple times last night) that he would just turn around and do that. He had the standard kid excuse of "I didnt really think about that" and I told him that if he wants to be responsible for his own actions then he seriously needs to consider how other people feel about them, and that he needs to plan for the worst case scenerio when pulling something like that. He agreed that if he had planned on the cops picking him up he wouldnt have done it.

My wife and I are supposed to hand down sentencing tonight.

We will see what she comes up with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home