Monday, August 15, 2005

What a long weekend...Whew...Im glad its over. To recap:

Brought 13 year old kid home from being mother-in-law's slave for the past month

Played Tiger Woods 2005 on a 9'x9' screen every night (sweet)

Talked to a drunken guy who somehow showed up at my mother-in-laws house looking for a party and we found him just standing by the fire watching us play tiger woods.

Came back to a non smelly from the sewer house. Very pleased about that.

Something raided my birdfeeder while I was away, took the top out and emptied it. No seed on the ground. Im thinking it was either a racoon or a gigantic squirrel. I put a pen cap through the twisted thing the animal (might have been bigfoot) had removed and wrapped it with tin wire. We will see if whatever it was can foil that.

And now Im back here at work where I just got painted by the dudes painting the buiding.(and that sux)

OH and nobody likes this "Totally Radd"(http://www.totallyradd.com/) band I picked up from Sabrina_C. (but I love them).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home