Monday, August 01, 2005

Finnishing moving my stuff this morning. Boy do I ever have alot of plants. Those are come across though. Every last one was left by an exiting employee of my corporation. (You didnt actually think I would buy them do you?).

I invite all the people who read this blog from my company to come and lend me their thoughts on my new digs. I would greatly appritiate it.

I had a pretty exhausting weekend. Saturday I built a playhouse at my friend's (who is the father of my kid's friends), that was alot of hot sweaty work, and cleaned out our stand up freezer (a nastier job I could not find)

Other than that...MMMM...Im about to beat nethack if I could ever find that vibrating square. Which I cant but I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home