Thursday, September 22, 2005

From: Robert Schultz Mailed-By: gmail.com

Reply-To: Robert Schultz
To: advertising@kstp.com, nrweather@kstp.com, promotion@kstp.com, webcomment@kstp.com
Cc: lost@abc.com, advertising@abc.com, webmaster@abc.com
Bcc: Date: Sep 21, 2005 9:06 PM
Subject: LOST! RE:KSTP

Whats wrong with you people? Scheduled programming for your entire viewing area (which is being sent out statewide) is interrupted by twin cities weather? I think your staff is drunk on the power hurricane Katrina gives the media. I would hope your investors and the people running your commercials are aware of this situation. Im certainly not watching your channel to see twin cities weather, I live hours from the twin cities and I was not at all effected by your "terrible weather situation" (furthermore I think a major cable provider in the states of MN and WI, Charter, carries only one affiliate, the one making me watch twin cities weather!!!! And tell the newscasters telling me to change to channel 12 that they morons!!!! Channel twelve isnt a ABC affiliate for me!) and I just want to enjoy the escapism fictional television offers me, such as that of the season premier of Lost. THE SEASON PREMIER!!!

Get it?

I dont think you do.

My wife traded this night off of work so she could see this show. What do you think Im going to be listening to the rest of the night?!!!!?

Now, Let me also say I understand that life might be threatened and some people might need to be notified...ISNT THAT WHAT THE EMERGENCY BROADCAST SYSTEM IS FOR!!!! Not these talking head newsmen grabbing an audience. Also Im fine with the letter boxing of warnings...Thats cool. REMOVE THE TALKING HEADS!!! And Im not talking about David Byrne.

Will the people from ABC please kick the local affiliate in the nuts or something?! PLEASE! Tell them most of us dont care about whats going on with the weather in the twin cities?!?!

Will the webmaster at ABC.com also forward this on to wherever it might do some good?

Thanks,
R


PS My house full of company thinks Im wasting my time please prove them wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home