Monday, September 19, 2005

So there I was...

Coming along the fence. I hear the sweet tweeting of the birds in the trees. The fresh breeze in my hair. Yeah, Im coming along the fence. Nearing my destination. That green and clear plastic container containing all the yummy yummy cracked corn, peanuts, sunflower seeds and other seed. YUM.

Ok Im there. Boy that thing doesnt look that tall from down the fence...IS SOMEONE WATCHING!? no...I dont think so. I dont see anyone.

Climb climb climb...I climb the pole. IS SOMEONE WATCHING?!?! No I dont think so...Get out of my way birds. I rule this Plastic feed container.

YUM! This stuff is good! And its just magically here everytime I come by. Boy isnt life great? IS SOMEONE WATCHING?!!?! I dont think so. No. YUM!

OUCH! RUN! SOMEONE WAS WATCHING! OUCH! WTF! Im covered in yellow paint!? WTF?!?!? Where did that come from? I didnt think someone was watching. Im not going back there again. It smells like that yellow paint. That yellow paint that hurts me when it hits. I dont think Ill go back there. No. Someones watching.

-----Heheheheheheh-------

Take that squirrels. Stay the hell away from my bird feeder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home