Monday, September 05, 2005

I think this guy has it down.

People can blame president Bush all they want.

They don't care that the city of new Orleans had a hurricane disaster plan not put into effect by its mayor.

They don't care that there was ample warning that this was about to happen.

They don't care that the people of new Orleans had YEARS to prevent this. To build better levees or maybe putting their pumping stations on emergency power(might be a good idea,no?).

Its all the fault of the pres., heck isn't he responsible? Yeah...Cause its certainly not you and me, and for sure not the people who are living there...

There have been 5 hurricanes since 1851 as strong as Katrina. I bet it wasn't the Pres who oversaw and paid for construction of the levee system in New Orleans. And like I said...Its common knowledge that this was going to happen ,yet the people in New Orleans just kept looking the other way. I guess the president failed them somehow.

And don't get me started on the looters, I bet the pres should be responsible for that too...Definitely not you and me...And for sure not the people of New Orleans.

And as far as it being a racist plot to murder minorities and the poor...That's plain old asinine, accept the fact that this was caused by sheer idiocy coupled with irresponsibility and a pinch of idle hands...Move on, the human race is not what you thought it was. Its just a bunch of monkeys trying to carve a meal and a roof out of the cold world and not doing too good a job.

Maybe everyone should try and do a better job and not point so many fingers. Not at you not and not at me and not at the people of new Orleans.


Good thing nobody reads my sunday night posts...Unless I forget to post 2morrow.

IN other news kids start school. :^P My wife lost one of their bus passes so I have to get up at 6:30 and call the local bus czar. Vunderval.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home