Friday, January 27, 2006

Lets talk about synestesia today, you guys ever hear of that? Its when your senses cross over each other and you get an extra perceptual sensation, estimates for how common it is range from 1 in 29 to 1 in 20000, the most common estimate is 1 in 2000 people experience this.

I do. Thats why I looked it up last night after I was talking to my wife about it and she thought I was crazy because the heater safety overheat noise makes me smell steel wool. I also get it in a dark room with music or loud noises...I see colored lights.

I dont have any of the letter coloring or color gendering symptoms. But hey...Maybe I should look for them more.

Heres a link to a google search on it...I went to a few matches but generally found most of the sites disapointing.

synesthesia

Anybody else ever experience this stuff?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home