Friday, April 07, 2006

Last night I had a general feeling of malaise.

I hate that, I used to think it was from stress, but I swear I had no stress yesterday. It only happens about once a month, Does anyone else have it? My wife thinks I should goto the doctor for it, but my experience is that doctors are idiots who dont know what the hell they are doing.

I know thats not a popular viewpoint in this day-and-age but thats the way it is.

Anyway...I went to bed at about 12:30 (Since I was feeling crappy), and I woke up at 1:30 totally drenched in sweat...Like I could ring out the blankets it was so bad.

What the hell causes that?

Oh and btw...Happy Friday I hope to see at least some of you at the bowling tournament manana.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home