Monday, June 26, 2006

I am having a bad day.

First, I get woke up at 5:30 because my wife has the alarm set for then, I elbowed her and said, "5:30, WHY 5:30, WHY, WHY, WHY" And she reset it and we went back to sleep.

Well she set the alarm for 8 AM, I need to be up at 7 to take the kids to school (yes even in the summer), well good thing I got up at 7:30 without the alarm clock so I had time to swear and growl about it.

Then I get to work, and we arent staffed at 7 AM today, so Im the first one here....

mmmm 18 voicemails, 18 people with problems that need fixed ASAP. Wonderful.

Then people start paging me overhead, by 8:15 it was 5 times...15 minutes, 5 overhead pages, that makes 23 people. The ones paging me obviously wont wait.

Ugh.

And now! To top everything off...Blogger thinks im a robot and I have to do word verification to post things?!

Ugh!

Just because my corporation treats me like a robot doesnt mean blogger needs to too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home