Friday, June 30, 2006

I ate a muffin yesterday and must have been allergic to something in it, it was a cranberry-apple muffin, and once I ate it my eyes immediately got that "fuzzy" feeling and my throat and mouth swelled up. Nothing life threatening but definitely uncomfortable.

Lets see in other news...

Everyones good friend Asa is in town on leave from the navy and Im going to hang out with him this evening.

oh and

My wife told me last night, "There is no way you are playing that goddamned video game all night with your head all stuck in your goddamn computer", well then I didnt play all night and the whole time she is sitting there like this:

"Do you want to play your game? Im sorry, I shouldnt tell you are not allowed to do something, its really not fare of me"

And me saying,

"no honey, its perfectly alright, if you dont want me to do something or you feel you need more of my time I respect that."

And her saying,

"Im sorry, Go play your game, its ok."

Well, Im no fool, I waited until she was sleeping to play. Heh.

Why are women so complicated? Maybe its just my wife is wishy washy.

And

I am bringing some left over taco shells to the mailroom potluck. I had a bunch of leftover shells that I grabbed when we had the IT taco potluck so I figured they would be of good use over there instead of sitting on my giant mess of a desk.(Maybe Ill clean it today)

I cant stay and eat them tho. I have to go see a man about a horse.

Oh and one last thing:

I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH PVCS!!! STOP! I MEAN IT! STOP! STOP SENDING ME PAPERWORK FOR RIGHTS IN IT!!!!! That crap has to goto the other office! and I am not routing your paperwork for you! :^P

And now...

I blogged too much and there is this long boring post that nobody will read...Its all Skeletors fault everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home